Our sleeves are designed to protect hoses, wires, and cables from hazards of intense heat and occasional direct flame, abrasion, cuts and everyday wear and tear. All sleeves can be made insulated or uninsulated.
• Protects continuously to 500°F (260°C) and above
• Will withstand a molten splash at 2,200°F (1,200°C)
• Made of either knitted, aluminized, Kevlar, teflon coated, or silicone rubber coated fabrics
• Resistant to hydraulic fluids, lubricating oils, and fuels
• Insulates against energy loss in piping and hosing
• Protects employees from burns
• Provides flame resistance to “bundling” of wires, hoses, and cables
• Helps extend the life of coils and blankets when using induction
Our sleeves are fabricated with our high temp silica and fiberglass fabrics and insulation mats.